TEL: 010-84833541 / 84833542
Work is assigned with student progress in mind and all students are expected to go home or to their dormitory knowing the task that is required to be completed that night. The students’ are encouraged to use an agenda book for noting of homework and record keeping so that all homework may be completed thoroughly and neatly by the period due. Being a senior student is a demanding, full-time job. Teachers work hard each day to help students succeed, to teach them skills that will help them throughout their lives. Reinforcement of this at home gives a valuable message.
Homework has a purpose:
1. It reinforces skills and concepts taught during class time;
2. It provides extra drill in areas where a student is weak;
3. It helps students to develop self-discipline and self-motivation;
4. It allows student to gain experience in research techniques;
5. It provides an opportunity for students to develop good study habits, including organization of time and materials;
6. It provides a basic communications link between home and school; and gives parents/guardians an informal report of a student’s progress.
Teachers will, at times, give students lessons and suggestions on organization and time management skills